I am at a loss for words. I am overwhelmed with the abundance You have showered on my life. You have blessed me beyond measure with such a large and precious family. And I was in awe of that fact every moment of this weekend.
Thank you for perfect weather Saturday and an Easter Sunday that finally became sunny. Thank you for babies giggling, and children running and playing, and grown ups enjoying each other, and moments for reflection. I felt as if every moment was FULL of love and blessing. And I thank You for that, Heavenly Father.
I am so often whiny and short-sighted and fickle. And yet You love me unflinchingly; You shower me with grace no matter what I do or don't do. And You sent Your precious SON, YOUR FAMILY, Your prized possesion - You sent Him to this Earth to die for me...and to RISE for me. THANK YOU!!! Thank You for watching Your son die; thank you for not intervening; thank You for loving me enough to let that happen. And Thank You Jesus for dying for me. You didn't have to. You could have walked away. You could have disappeared. But You allowed everything to unfold as Your father planned it, so that You might save us all. Your brothers. Your sisters.
All those family words. We are all family - the people we share blood with and the people we have never met. We are brothers and sisters in Christ. Help me feel that glimpse of family in each person I meet everyday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment