Saturday, July 31, 2010

Here comes the bride...


More Sloan wedding time! Such a great few days. I got to go down to Humble a few days early to help with wedding prep. Super busy few days...but all worth it in the end.

So strange to think that Matty is married. My baby brother. And to Lauren Edmonds! It is fun to have her as an official sister. She has felt like one for a long time. It is funny to think that I babysat her when she was in preschool.

We had the Rehearsal dinner in the backyard. AWESOME! The lights & tents & food were incredible. The amazing time with friends and family was priceless!


The wedding was beautiful. No one smiled bigger than those two. Another example of God's perfect timing. And the reception was SO MUCH FUN! Dad was a dancing machine. Mom too. The whole Lobrecht clan was out on the dance floor. What an incredible family I have...
I have the best parents ever. Hands down!

No comments: