Great weekend...and it's only half over! After all the bustle and travel I have been doing the last few weeks, I was really excited to spend yesterday and today IN DALLAS.
Last night, I went out with my friend, Martha. Fun to hang out with her, grab dinner, catch a movie. Today, I spent the day unpacking stuff in my house. My friend, Puja, spent the evening over here. We did dinner, a little house shopping, lots of furniture rearranging, and ended the night with a movie. Great times! Thanks to her patience and muscles - I now have a well organized living area. The couch actually faces the TV; things are in their place. Now, I just have to fill up the bookshelves. That shouldn't be too hard for me.
Little by little, the house is starting to feel like home...
Now it's off to bed. THE LAKE tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment