Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends and memories...

I have had a great weekend! Such a fun time reconnecting with old friends and catching up on things.

On Saturday, we had my friend, Grace's baby shower. She is having twins! Which is really fun since she is a twin herself. She and I went to medical school together in Houston and both did residency up here in Dallas. Fun shower full of doctors! There were several girls from medical school that I haven't seen in years, and it was fun to catch up with them as well as with my residency girls. Grace is
anti-shower games, so we just all hung out and talked, which was super fun and super relaxed.

On Sunday, we got more time to catch up with a Residency Reunion. One of my good friends organized a dinner get together for all our classmates still in town. This time, the boys and kids got to come. It was fun to see everyone and catch up on what is going on in each other's lives. It's hard to believe that we finished residency 4 years ago! Time has flown by! And everyone has something exciting to share. Weddings! Babies! Houses! Big moves!

Even as we spread out across the country and time goes on...we will always be a little family. We survived residency together! We spent so many super exhausted hours together working so hard. I'm so glad that God brought me to Dallas, to this group of people. I am so blessed...

No comments: