Sunday, September 5, 2010

Old friends are great too...



So after I spent the morning with the new missionaries, I headed to the Parque Central to meet up with my friend, Isabel. We met in Spanish school back in 2006. She has become a precious friend! I got to visit her when she was living with her aunt in Spain back in 2007. And last year, I got to go to her wedding in Guatemala. She and Ricardo are so sweet! Well, now they have a sweet new baby! Well, not so new. He's already 7 months old! And this was the first time for Tia Emily to meet her newest little cutie!

He was not too eager to let me hold him, but was all smiles if he stayed with mom! It was fun to see Isabel and her sweet family ... and to catch up on all the latest! God has given me such precious friendships in Guatemala. Wow!





No comments: