So...I want to moon over your amazing attributes. In true "head over heels" fashion, I should be hanging upon your every word...thinking of you constantly...remembering all the super-cool things about you. So today I tried that. I read your word. Found incredible sustenance from Psalms. I feel full of joy today. But it's hard not to with such a picture perfect day...which leads us to AMAZING ATTRIBUTE #1: You are a lover of beauty.
This PERFECT day. The green is so green. The blue so crisp. The temperature perfect. Only you could do that. You are the Creator of people in all their diversity and beauty. Tall and short, dimples, blue eyes, chocolate eyes, skin the color of caramel...dark coffee...alabaster. You created the mountains of Guatemala, the beaches of Florida (and the Bahamas!), the beautiful coastline of Oregon with its rugged glory.
You are also the ultimate source of beautiful art. Light and dark. Color. Shape. Texture. You gave the inspiration for everything in the Sistine Chapel, the Louvre, my kitchen. Wow! You put that passion and talent in people to express Your beauty, your world's beauty, Your people's beauty. There is beauty in every DAY. There is beauty in every BREATH actually. Won't you help me to be aware of it?
Help me to make the world a prettier place - not a darker, uglier, more petty place. Help me to speak uplifting, brightening words of encouragement and love. Help me to accept the beautiful things you give me! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment