Monday, March 15, 2010
#2) The Ultimate Multi-Tasker...
Today was a LONG DAY!!! Running, running, running. Stressed, stressed, stressed! But in it, I see your superior attributes. I realized today...you are a good multi-tasker - the ULTIMATE actually! Today was super stressful juggling fatigue, frustrating patients, lots of patients, people's needs AND wants, MY needs and wants, taking care of Jack, my fears, meeting deadlines, fulfilling commitments, friendships, and talking to people that are important to me. And yet you juggle so much more. You juggle the hearts of the world - You hear our prayers, know our truest needs, understand our deepest wants, feel our pain - all while keeping the Earth on its axis and keeping the fish alive and the planes in the air, and the volcanoes and earthquakes under your control. Wow! I admire that in You. You have it all under control! And you don't get stressed like me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment