Thursday, March 18, 2010

#5) You are my HERO!!!

What to say about today? A nice relaxing day in the Bahamas! Today I was reminded that YOU ARE MY HERO!!! You rush in to save me, You keep me safe, You protect me always.

I have read two books in my two days here in the Bahamas. Lots of silly love stories. Pretty anticipated story lines, but still feel-good romance books. Just the thing to read at the beach. Fun, easy to read books with happy endings. But sometimes these books make me sad…make me long for someone to rescue me, make me cranky that I have no knight in shining armor yet.

But today, they made me think of YOU. I trust that one day there will be someone for me…he will arrive eventually. But even more reassuring is that YOU are already here for me. You already are the romantic hero. You love me more than life itself. You laid down your life for me. You keep me safe. You love me unconditionally. And that is better than any silly romance book…

No comments: